LATEST NEWS ON ANTI-SEMITISM
How will Trump administration’s new definition of anti-Semitism affect students’ rights on college campuses?US Department of Education reopens Rutgers case, considers new definition of anti-Semitism
BOYCOTT, DIVESTMENT AND SANCTIONS (BDS)
LATEST NEWS ON BDS
- 58 groups call on University of Michigan to sanction professors who promote Israel boycott
- A Michigan professor supported a student’s study-abroad application — until he realized Israel was her destination
- University of Michigan ‘Disappointed’ After Professor Refuses to Write Recommendation Letter for Student Studying Abroad in Israel
- University ‘disappointed’ after professor refuses student reference over BDS
- Book Accusing Israel of Sparing Palestinian Lives ‘In Order To Control Them’ Wins Women’s Studies Award
Antisemitism: Yesterday and Today, Here and AbroadSPME and EMET invites you to conversation addressing a New Pathway to Israeli-Palestinian Relations with Khaled Abu Toameh and Bruce Daniel Diker
- How will Trump administration’s new definition of anti-Semitism affect students’ rights on college campuses?
- Congrats Prof. Miriam Elman: Algemeiner’s top 100 people “positively influencing Jewish life”
- Do Zionists Have Civil Rights?
- What Your Sons and Daughters Will Learn at University
- UCLA to Host Student Conference That Advocates ‘Destruction’ of Jewish Self-Determination
This list is based on positions expressed by the Presidents of such Universities or others in a position to state a university’s position (e.g., communications staff). We are aware of no university in the U.S. endorsing the boycott. See University statements rejecting academic boycott of Israel.
For decades, the American Studies Association labored in well-deserved obscurity. No longer. It has now made a name for itself by voting to boycott Israeli universities, accusing them of denying academic and human rights to Palestinians.
Given that Israel has a profoundly democratic political system, the freest press in the Middle East…
The list of Universities condemning the academic boycott of Israel passed by the American Studies Association and two smaller academic groups is growing. New announcements are being made daily, although I expect a lull in new announcements as most universities are closed until after New Year’s Day.