LATEST NEWS ON ANTI-SEMITISM
Kenneth Marcus Confirmed to Education Department’s Top Civil Rights PostBill to fight rising anti-Semitism on campus introduced in Congress
BOYCOTT, DIVESTMENT AND SANCTIONS (BDS)
LATEST NEWS ON BDS
- Israel creates hate net map of BDS groups, linking activists to terrorists
- How Campus Bullies Pulled Off the Anti-Israel BDS Movement
- Why Did the Mennonite Central Committee Fund a Booklet Calling on Israelis Not to Serve in the IDF?
- Will a Shrinking Protestant Church Obsess Against Israel, Again?
- BDS Umbrella Group Linked to Palestinian Terrorist Organizations
Antisemitism: Yesterday and Today, Here and AbroadSPME and EMET invites you to conversation addressing a New Pathway to Israeli-Palestinian Relations with Khaled Abu Toameh and Bruce Daniel Diker
- A New Approach to Fighting Campus anti-Semitism
- Kenneth Marcus Confirmed to Education Department’s Top Civil Rights Post
- Coalition of Columbia Professors, Alumni, Students Urge University to Discipline ‘Antisemitic’ Professor Who Blasted ‘Fifth Column Zionists’
- Prof claims she was dismissed for pro-Israel, anti-BDS views
- More than 60 organizations plead with colleges to protect Jewish students’ civil rights
This list is based on positions expressed by the Presidents of such Universities or others in a position to state a university’s position (e.g., communications staff). We are aware of no university in the U.S. endorsing the boycott. See University statements rejecting academic boycott of Israel.
For decades, the American Studies Association labored in well-deserved obscurity. No longer. It has now made a name for itself by voting to boycott Israeli universities, accusing them of denying academic and human rights to Palestinians.
Given that Israel has a profoundly democratic political system, the freest press in the Middle East…
The list of Universities condemning the academic boycott of Israel passed by the American Studies Association and two smaller academic groups is growing. New announcements are being made daily, although I expect a lull in new announcements as most universities are closed until after New Year’s Day.